Firm welcomes Stovall
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Troy A. Stovall as its newest strategic advisor. Stovall is a former executive vice president and COO at Howard University in Washington, D.C. As a strategic advisor at Butler Snow Advisory, Stovall will utilize his experience in university leadership and venture capital, along with his institutional knowledge of the state of Mississippi and key constituencies. He currently serves as managing member of LeMaile Stovall, LLC, a management consulting firm.
Stovall holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics from Southern Methodist University, where he graduated cum laude, a master’s degree in computer science from Stanford University and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur