Firm welcomes Stovall
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Troy A. Stovall as its newest strategic advisor. Stovall is a former executive vice president and COO at Howard University in Washington, D.C. As a strategic advisor at Butler Snow Advisory, Stovall will utilize his experience in university leadership and venture capital, along with his institutional knowledge of the state of Mississippi and key constituencies. He currently serves as managing member of LeMaile Stovall, LLC, a management consulting firm.
Stovall holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics from Southern Methodist University, where he graduated cum laude, a master’s degree in computer science from Stanford University and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location