Firm welcomes Stovall
Butler Snow Advisory Services has added Troy A. Stovall as its newest strategic advisor. Stovall is a former executive vice president and COO at Howard University in Washington, D.C. As a strategic advisor at Butler Snow Advisory, Stovall will utilize his experience in university leadership and venture capital, along with his institutional knowledge of the state of Mississippi and key constituencies. He currently serves as managing member of LeMaile Stovall, LLC, a management consulting firm.
Stovall holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics from Southern Methodist University, where he graduated cum laude, a master’s degree in computer science from Stanford University and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow