Governor selects pharmacists
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Gov. Phil Bryant has selected pharmacists J. Todd Barrett of Madison and Guy M. Phillips of Indianola to fill upcoming vacancies on the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy (Board) representing Old Congressional District 2 and At-Large Retail, respectively. The appointees will assume responsibilities July 1 and will serve a five-year term.
Barrett is the owner and operator of Covenant Pharmacy and specializes in serving residents of long-term care facilities throughout the state. Active in his profession, he is president of Advantage Pharmacy Services, vice president of Transcript Pharmacy and president of the Mississippi Pharmacists Association.
Phillips has ownership in four Magic Mart Pharmacies in the Mississippi Delta where he has practiced pharmacy for over 22 years. He serves on the board of directors for both the Mississippi Independent Pharmacy Association as well as the Magnolia Health Plan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO