Johnson elected VP
Rosi Johnson, CEO and president of Mississippi Music and Mississippi Music Acceptance Corporation, was elected vice president of the National Association of School Music Dealers during its 51st annual convention, held in San Antonio, Texas. She is on track to become the first woman to serve as president of the association. Johnson is president of Mississippi Music Inc., a four-store, full-line retailer based in Hattiesburg. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi. Johnson currently serves on the board of directors of the National Association of School Music Dealers and is a past board member of the National Association of Music Merchants. She is a member of the Alliance of Independent Music Merchants, American Music Conference, Mississippi Music Educators Association, Historic Hattiesburg Downtown Association and Area Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015