Johnson elected VP
Rosi Johnson, CEO and president of Mississippi Music and Mississippi Music Acceptance Corporation, was elected vice president of the National Association of School Music Dealers during its 51st annual convention, held in San Antonio, Texas. She is on track to become the first woman to serve as president of the association. Johnson is president of Mississippi Music Inc., a four-store, full-line retailer based in Hattiesburg. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi. Johnson currently serves on the board of directors of the National Association of School Music Dealers and is a past board member of the National Association of Music Merchants. She is a member of the Alliance of Independent Music Merchants, American Music Conference, Mississippi Music Educators Association, Historic Hattiesburg Downtown Association and Area Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet