LEAP selectees unveiled
Fourteen Mississippi State staff members are participating in the university’s 2013 Learning Experience for Aspiring Professionals program. Chosen through a competitive nomination and selection process, this year’s group includes: Heather Andrews, information services coordinator, Shared Advancement Services; Bobbie Baker, business manager II, Vice President for Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine; Michael K. Busby, manager/distance education, Center for Distance Education; David Garraway, video program manager, University Television Center/University Relations; Clay Hill, websites manager/coordinator of web services; MSU Libraries Web Services; NaToya Hill, recruitment, retention and program specialist, Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion; Shauncey Hill, business manager, Institute for Imaging and Analytical Technology; Melissa Inmon, procurement card manager, Office of Procurement and Contracts; Nicole Ivancic, contract and grant specialist, Computer Science and Engineering; Mashala Pulliam, IGBB accountant, High Performance Computing Collaboratory/Institute for Genomics, Biocomputing and Biotechnology; Andrew Rendon, assistant dean of student affairs, Division of Student Affairs; Alexander Washington, loan counselor, Student Financial Aid; Christine Williams, Institutional Review Board compliance administrator, Office of Regulatory Compliance and Safety; Lari H. Wright, associate director for administrative operations, Housing and Residence Life. Campus session presenters will include Greg Bohach, Darrell Easley, Sharon Fanning, Bill Kibler, Lemond Irvin, Joan Lucas, Scott Maynard, Wanda McCallum, Patrik Nordin, Allison Pearson, David Shaw, Cade Smith, Judy Spencer, Tommy Stevenson, Kacey Strickland, Scott Stricklin, John Rush, Jason Townsend, Amy Tuck, Ron White, Carmen Wilder and Don Zant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge