Magazine quotes McCullough
Micah J. McCullough, CCIM, vice president with UCR Properties, a division of the Underwood Companies, contributed to a story in the April issue of Commercial Investment Real Estate, the magazine of the CCIM Institute. McCullough is the 2013 president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter, and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 Million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, leasing, development and asset management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)