Magazine quotes McCullough
Micah J. McCullough, CCIM, vice president with UCR Properties, a division of the Underwood Companies, contributed to a story in the April issue of Commercial Investment Real Estate, the magazine of the CCIM Institute. McCullough is the 2013 president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter, and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 Million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, leasing, development and asset management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap