Magazine quotes McCullough
Micah J. McCullough, CCIM, vice president with UCR Properties, a division of the Underwood Companies, contributed to a story in the April issue of Commercial Investment Real Estate, the magazine of the CCIM Institute. McCullough is the 2013 president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, serves as the secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter, and sits on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Mississippi.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management. He has been with Underwood Companies since 2008 and is responsible for a developer and third party-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 400,000 square feet of office, retail and industrial properties with an estimated market value of $30 Million. He handles all of the company’s commercial real estate services including acquisitions, brokerage, leasing, development and asset management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor