Mobley earns CPE
The Certifying Commission in Medical Management recently designated Robert Mobley, M.D., executive vice president of medical affairs and quality at St. Dominic’s, a certified physician executive. CCMM awarded Mobley the status of CPE for educational achievements, demonstrated stature as a physician and experience in the field of medical management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces