Mobley earns CPE
The Certifying Commission in Medical Management recently designated Robert Mobley, M.D., executive vice president of medical affairs and quality at St. Dominic’s, a certified physician executive. CCMM awarded Mobley the status of CPE for educational achievements, demonstrated stature as a physician and experience in the field of medical management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years