USM honors Franks
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2013
Tammy Franks, dean of business services at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College’s Jackson County Campus, has been chosen to receive the 2013 W. L. Pierce Education Leadership Award from the University of Southern Mississippi Department of Educational Studies and Research. Franks is currently a doctoral candidate in higher education administration with a minor in instructional technology at USM. Franks is scheduled to complete her doctoral studies in 2014.
The award, which was established in 2010, recognizes the highest levels of integrity, fairness, democratic leadership and academic achievement of a graduate student enrolled in one of the department’s programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access