Economic developer: 4G network will boost county
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2013
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded it 4G LTE network in Northwest Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Batesville along Highway 6, Sardis and South Oxford.
AT&T launched 4G LTE in Oxford Dec. 18, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
“The addition of a 4G LTE network will be of great benefit to our local and regional business community,” said Sonny Simmons , CEO, Panola Partnership Inc. “The speed in which we are able to send and receive data is critical in meeting today’s business demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun