Economic developer: 4G network will boost county
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2013
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded it 4G LTE network in Northwest Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Batesville along Highway 6, Sardis and South Oxford.
AT&T launched 4G LTE in Oxford Dec. 18, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
“The addition of a 4G LTE network will be of great benefit to our local and regional business community,” said Sonny Simmons , CEO, Panola Partnership Inc. “The speed in which we are able to send and receive data is critical in meeting today’s business demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building