Economic developer: 4G network will boost county
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2013
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded it 4G LTE network in Northwest Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Batesville along Highway 6, Sardis and South Oxford.
AT&T launched 4G LTE in Oxford Dec. 18, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
“The addition of a 4G LTE network will be of great benefit to our local and regional business community,” said Sonny Simmons , CEO, Panola Partnership Inc. “The speed in which we are able to send and receive data is critical in meeting today’s business demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals