Economic developer: 4G network will boost county
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2013
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded it 4G LTE network in Northwest Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Batesville along Highway 6, Sardis and South Oxford.
AT&T launched 4G LTE in Oxford Dec. 18, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
“The addition of a 4G LTE network will be of great benefit to our local and regional business community,” said Sonny Simmons , CEO, Panola Partnership Inc. “The speed in which we are able to send and receive data is critical in meeting today’s business demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson