Economic developer: 4G network will boost county
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2013
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded it 4G LTE network in Northwest Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Batesville along Highway 6, Sardis and South Oxford.
AT&T launched 4G LTE in Oxford Dec. 18, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
“The addition of a 4G LTE network will be of great benefit to our local and regional business community,” said Sonny Simmons , CEO, Panola Partnership Inc. “The speed in which we are able to send and receive data is critical in meeting today’s business demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter