Association recognizes staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Two Mississippi State University employees are the 2013 honorees of the university’s Student Association. The recognition was presented at the student government organization’s recent year-end banquet. Bill Broyles, assistant vice president for student affairs, received the Friend of the Student Association Award for his continuing efforts to help guide student government leaders in financial and budgetary matters, among other key areas. David Garraway, MSU TV Center/University Relations Office video program manager, received the Donna M. Maykowski Friend of the Student Award for achievements in documenting and broadcasting SA-organized events and programs via campus and other media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending