Association recognizes staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Two Mississippi State University employees are the 2013 honorees of the university’s Student Association. The recognition was presented at the student government organization’s recent year-end banquet. Bill Broyles, assistant vice president for student affairs, received the Friend of the Student Association Award for his continuing efforts to help guide student government leaders in financial and budgetary matters, among other key areas. David Garraway, MSU TV Center/University Relations Office video program manager, received the Donna M. Maykowski Friend of the Student Award for achievements in documenting and broadcasting SA-organized events and programs via campus and other media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy