Association recognizes staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Two Mississippi State University employees are the 2013 honorees of the university’s Student Association. The recognition was presented at the student government organization’s recent year-end banquet. Bill Broyles, assistant vice president for student affairs, received the Friend of the Student Association Award for his continuing efforts to help guide student government leaders in financial and budgetary matters, among other key areas. David Garraway, MSU TV Center/University Relations Office video program manager, received the Donna M. Maykowski Friend of the Student Award for achievements in documenting and broadcasting SA-organized events and programs via campus and other media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments