Association recognizes staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Two Mississippi State University employees are the 2013 honorees of the university’s Student Association. The recognition was presented at the student government organization’s recent year-end banquet. Bill Broyles, assistant vice president for student affairs, received the Friend of the Student Association Award for his continuing efforts to help guide student government leaders in financial and budgetary matters, among other key areas. David Garraway, MSU TV Center/University Relations Office video program manager, received the Donna M. Maykowski Friend of the Student Award for achievements in documenting and broadcasting SA-organized events and programs via campus and other media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love