Brown takes award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been named a 2012 CoStar Power Broker by CoStar Group Inc. This annual award recognizes distinguished professionals in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the achievements of the U.S. firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2012 in their respective markets. Brown qualified as one of the top commercial brokers in Jackson in the categories of Top Sales Brokers, Top Office Leasing Brokers and Top Industrial Leasing Brokers, based on the total transactions he closed during the year. In order to be selected for this honor, Brown was evaluated against other commercial real estate brokers active in the region by CoStar Group, and subsequently ranked among the top brokers in the market. In addition, T.L. Brown Properties was recognized as a top firm in the Top Leasing Firms and Top Sales Firms categories for the Jackson market. Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002. He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM. Brown lives in Madison with wife, Christi, and daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data