Brown takes award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been named a 2012 CoStar Power Broker by CoStar Group Inc. This annual award recognizes distinguished professionals in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the achievements of the U.S. firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2012 in their respective markets. Brown qualified as one of the top commercial brokers in Jackson in the categories of Top Sales Brokers, Top Office Leasing Brokers and Top Industrial Leasing Brokers, based on the total transactions he closed during the year. In order to be selected for this honor, Brown was evaluated against other commercial real estate brokers active in the region by CoStar Group, and subsequently ranked among the top brokers in the market. In addition, T.L. Brown Properties was recognized as a top firm in the Top Leasing Firms and Top Sales Firms categories for the Jackson market. Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002. He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM. Brown lives in Madison with wife, Christi, and daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015