Brown takes award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been named a 2012 CoStar Power Broker by CoStar Group Inc. This annual award recognizes distinguished professionals in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the achievements of the U.S. firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2012 in their respective markets. Brown qualified as one of the top commercial brokers in Jackson in the categories of Top Sales Brokers, Top Office Leasing Brokers and Top Industrial Leasing Brokers, based on the total transactions he closed during the year. In order to be selected for this honor, Brown was evaluated against other commercial real estate brokers active in the region by CoStar Group, and subsequently ranked among the top brokers in the market. In addition, T.L. Brown Properties was recognized as a top firm in the Top Leasing Firms and Top Sales Firms categories for the Jackson market. Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002. He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM. Brown lives in Madison with wife, Christi, and daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House