Brown takes award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2013
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been named a 2012 CoStar Power Broker by CoStar Group Inc. This annual award recognizes distinguished professionals in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the achievements of the U.S. firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2012 in their respective markets. Brown qualified as one of the top commercial brokers in Jackson in the categories of Top Sales Brokers, Top Office Leasing Brokers and Top Industrial Leasing Brokers, based on the total transactions he closed during the year. In order to be selected for this honor, Brown was evaluated against other commercial real estate brokers active in the region by CoStar Group, and subsequently ranked among the top brokers in the market. In addition, T.L. Brown Properties was recognized as a top firm in the Top Leasing Firms and Top Sales Firms categories for the Jackson market. Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002. He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM. Brown lives in Madison with wife, Christi, and daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets