Clark serving on committee
Circuit Judge Roger Clark of Gulfport has been appointed to serve on the State Drug Courts Advisory Committee. State lawmakers established the advisory committee in 2003 to recommend drug court policies and procedures. Clark, a native of Iuka, has practiced law more than 40 years, including 32 years as an attorney with the a Gulfport law firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'