Clark serving on committee
Circuit Judge Roger Clark of Gulfport has been appointed to serve on the State Drug Courts Advisory Committee. State lawmakers established the advisory committee in 2003 to recommend drug court policies and procedures. Clark, a native of Iuka, has practiced law more than 40 years, including 32 years as an attorney with the a Gulfport law firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday