Clark serving on committee
Circuit Judge Roger Clark of Gulfport has been appointed to serve on the State Drug Courts Advisory Committee. State lawmakers established the advisory committee in 2003 to recommend drug court policies and procedures. Clark, a native of Iuka, has practiced law more than 40 years, including 32 years as an attorney with the a Gulfport law firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference