McCrary joins staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed Elizabeth B. McCrary, CNP, as a nurse practitioner. McCrary obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing from University of Alabama at Birmingham. McCrary is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association and American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow