McCrary joins staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed Elizabeth B. McCrary, CNP, as a nurse practitioner. McCrary obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing from University of Alabama at Birmingham. McCrary is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association and American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators