McCrary joins staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed Elizabeth B. McCrary, CNP, as a nurse practitioner. McCrary obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing from University of Alabama at Birmingham. McCrary is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association and American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real