Greenwood School Board hires Montrell Greene as new superintendent
The Greenwood School Board has hired Montrell Greene as the new superintendent and pressed him into service immediately when interim superintendent Jennifer Wilson resigned recently. Wilson had been serving as interim superintendent since the departure of Margie Pulley in the summer of 2012. Wilson was a candidate for the superintendent’s job. Greene previously led the Cleveland and East Jasper County school districts. For the past five years, he has been the president and CEO of a consulting firm that specializes in professional development and motivational services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center