Greenwood School Board hires Montrell Greene as new superintendent
The Greenwood School Board has hired Montrell Greene as the new superintendent and pressed him into service immediately when interim superintendent Jennifer Wilson resigned recently. Wilson had been serving as interim superintendent since the departure of Margie Pulley in the summer of 2012. Wilson was a candidate for the superintendent’s job. Greene previously led the Cleveland and East Jasper County school districts. For the past five years, he has been the president and CEO of a consulting firm that specializes in professional development and motivational services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow