Greenwood School Board hires Montrell Greene as new superintendent
The Greenwood School Board has hired Montrell Greene as the new superintendent and pressed him into service immediately when interim superintendent Jennifer Wilson resigned recently. Wilson had been serving as interim superintendent since the departure of Margie Pulley in the summer of 2012. Wilson was a candidate for the superintendent’s job. Greene previously led the Cleveland and East Jasper County school districts. For the past five years, he has been the president and CEO of a consulting firm that specializes in professional development and motivational services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love