Greenwood School Board hires Montrell Greene as new superintendent
The Greenwood School Board has hired Montrell Greene as the new superintendent and pressed him into service immediately when interim superintendent Jennifer Wilson resigned recently. Wilson had been serving as interim superintendent since the departure of Margie Pulley in the summer of 2012. Wilson was a candidate for the superintendent’s job. Greene previously led the Cleveland and East Jasper County school districts. For the past five years, he has been the president and CEO of a consulting firm that specializes in professional development and motivational services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue