Six enter PRCC Hall of Fame
Pearl River Community College has inducted six outstanding alumni into the Lifetime Achievement Hall of Fame. The PRCC honorees are: entrepreneur L.D. “Brink” Brinkman of Kerrville, Texas; retired bank officer Verlene Cole of Oak Grove; former Mississippi Insurance Commissioner George Dale of Clinton; retired petroleum geologist Floyd Furr of Picayune; businessman Mickey Hudson of Ellisville; and, retired FDIC executive Louis A. Hurst Jr. of Houston, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant