Six enter PRCC Hall of Fame
Pearl River Community College has inducted six outstanding alumni into the Lifetime Achievement Hall of Fame. The PRCC honorees are: entrepreneur L.D. “Brink” Brinkman of Kerrville, Texas; retired bank officer Verlene Cole of Oak Grove; former Mississippi Insurance Commissioner George Dale of Clinton; retired petroleum geologist Floyd Furr of Picayune; businessman Mickey Hudson of Ellisville; and, retired FDIC executive Louis A. Hurst Jr. of Houston, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth