Six enter PRCC Hall of Fame
Pearl River Community College has inducted six outstanding alumni into the Lifetime Achievement Hall of Fame. The PRCC honorees are: entrepreneur L.D. “Brink” Brinkman of Kerrville, Texas; retired bank officer Verlene Cole of Oak Grove; former Mississippi Insurance Commissioner George Dale of Clinton; retired petroleum geologist Floyd Furr of Picayune; businessman Mickey Hudson of Ellisville; and, retired FDIC executive Louis A. Hurst Jr. of Houston, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast