Four injured when SUV crashes through doctor’s office
Published: April 30,2013
OCEAN SPRINGS — Four people were taken to the hospital after the driver of an SUV drove through a doctor’s office in Ocean Springs.
Office administrator Donna Heitzman tells The Sun Herald at about 9:30 a.m. yesterday a man drove his Jeep Cherokee through the wall of Ocean Springs Internal Medicine.
Heitzman says four people, including the driver, were taken to the emergency room.
She says all appointments were cancelled for the remainder of the day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs