Four injured when SUV crashes through doctor’s office
Published: April 30,2013
OCEAN SPRINGS — Four people were taken to the hospital after the driver of an SUV drove through a doctor’s office in Ocean Springs.
Office administrator Donna Heitzman tells The Sun Herald at about 9:30 a.m. yesterday a man drove his Jeep Cherokee through the wall of Ocean Springs Internal Medicine.
Heitzman says four people, including the driver, were taken to the emergency room.
She says all appointments were cancelled for the remainder of the day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years