Four injured when SUV crashes through doctor’s office
Published: April 30,2013
OCEAN SPRINGS — Four people were taken to the hospital after the driver of an SUV drove through a doctor’s office in Ocean Springs.
Office administrator Donna Heitzman tells The Sun Herald at about 9:30 a.m. yesterday a man drove his Jeep Cherokee through the wall of Ocean Springs Internal Medicine.
Heitzman says four people, including the driver, were taken to the emergency room.
She says all appointments were cancelled for the remainder of the day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19