Four injured when SUV crashes through doctor’s office
Published: April 30,2013
OCEAN SPRINGS — Four people were taken to the hospital after the driver of an SUV drove through a doctor’s office in Ocean Springs.
Office administrator Donna Heitzman tells The Sun Herald at about 9:30 a.m. yesterday a man drove his Jeep Cherokee through the wall of Ocean Springs Internal Medicine.
Heitzman says four people, including the driver, were taken to the emergency room.
She says all appointments were cancelled for the remainder of the day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years