Four injured when SUV crashes through doctor’s office
Published: April 30,2013
OCEAN SPRINGS — Four people were taken to the hospital after the driver of an SUV drove through a doctor’s office in Ocean Springs.
Office administrator Donna Heitzman tells The Sun Herald at about 9:30 a.m. yesterday a man drove his Jeep Cherokee through the wall of Ocean Springs Internal Medicine.
Heitzman says four people, including the driver, were taken to the emergency room.
She says all appointments were cancelled for the remainder of the day.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love