Newspaper recognizes tech company for excellent workplace
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 30,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named one of the top companies to work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In the small business category of the AJC’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2013, Bomgar was ranked as the No. 4 company to work for in Atlanta.
Any Atlanta company with more than 50 employees is eligible to be nominated for the Top 100 Workplaces list. For each company that chooses to participate, employees are asked to fill out a 24-question survey assessing their workplace on six characteristics: direction, execution, career, conditions, manager and pay/benefits. Survey participants are also afforded the opportunity to comment on their company’s values, work environment, leadership and strategy.
Jim Norton, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Bomgar, said, “The Bomgar leadership team is extremely focused on creating a positive, innovative and family-friendly culture where people enjoy coming to work every day. We aim to support and value the efforts of every employee, regardless of rank, job title or seniority.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county