Newspaper recognizes tech company for excellent workplace
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 30,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named one of the top companies to work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In the small business category of the AJC’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2013, Bomgar was ranked as the No. 4 company to work for in Atlanta.
Any Atlanta company with more than 50 employees is eligible to be nominated for the Top 100 Workplaces list. For each company that chooses to participate, employees are asked to fill out a 24-question survey assessing their workplace on six characteristics: direction, execution, career, conditions, manager and pay/benefits. Survey participants are also afforded the opportunity to comment on their company’s values, work environment, leadership and strategy.
Jim Norton, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Bomgar, said, “The Bomgar leadership team is extremely focused on creating a positive, innovative and family-friendly culture where people enjoy coming to work every day. We aim to support and value the efforts of every employee, regardless of rank, job title or seniority.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan