Newspaper recognizes tech company for excellent workplace
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 30,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named one of the top companies to work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In the small business category of the AJC’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2013, Bomgar was ranked as the No. 4 company to work for in Atlanta.
Any Atlanta company with more than 50 employees is eligible to be nominated for the Top 100 Workplaces list. For each company that chooses to participate, employees are asked to fill out a 24-question survey assessing their workplace on six characteristics: direction, execution, career, conditions, manager and pay/benefits. Survey participants are also afforded the opportunity to comment on their company’s values, work environment, leadership and strategy.
Jim Norton, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Bomgar, said, “The Bomgar leadership team is extremely focused on creating a positive, innovative and family-friendly culture where people enjoy coming to work every day. We aim to support and value the efforts of every employee, regardless of rank, job title or seniority.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant