Newspaper recognizes tech company for excellent workplace
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 30,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named one of the top companies to work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In the small business category of the AJC’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2013, Bomgar was ranked as the No. 4 company to work for in Atlanta.
Any Atlanta company with more than 50 employees is eligible to be nominated for the Top 100 Workplaces list. For each company that chooses to participate, employees are asked to fill out a 24-question survey assessing their workplace on six characteristics: direction, execution, career, conditions, manager and pay/benefits. Survey participants are also afforded the opportunity to comment on their company’s values, work environment, leadership and strategy.
Jim Norton, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Bomgar, said, “The Bomgar leadership team is extremely focused on creating a positive, innovative and family-friendly culture where people enjoy coming to work every day. We aim to support and value the efforts of every employee, regardless of rank, job title or seniority.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending