Newspaper recognizes tech company for excellent workplace
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 30,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named one of the top companies to work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In the small business category of the AJC’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2013, Bomgar was ranked as the No. 4 company to work for in Atlanta.
Any Atlanta company with more than 50 employees is eligible to be nominated for the Top 100 Workplaces list. For each company that chooses to participate, employees are asked to fill out a 24-question survey assessing their workplace on six characteristics: direction, execution, career, conditions, manager and pay/benefits. Survey participants are also afforded the opportunity to comment on their company’s values, work environment, leadership and strategy.
Jim Norton, executive vice president of sales and marketing, Bomgar, said, “The Bomgar leadership team is extremely focused on creating a positive, innovative and family-friendly culture where people enjoy coming to work every day. We aim to support and value the efforts of every employee, regardless of rank, job title or seniority.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun