Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has signed a letter of intent with L&G Energy Solutions, a commercial manufacturer of energy management devices including LED lighting and solar equipment.
L&G Energy Solutions, based in Round Rock, Texas, is a clean tech company building products aimed at reducing energy consumption.
According to the provisions of the LOI, L&G Energy Solutions will supply its LED lighting solutions for incorporation into Solar America’s upcoming projects.
“Our partnership with L&G instantly increases the range of solutions that we can offer to our customers,” said Solar America CEO Robert Bludorn. “While looking for a domestic source for high-quality LED lighting components to reduce our reliance on overseas manufacturers, we came across L&G and believe together our companies will have a very bright future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer”
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal