Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has signed a letter of intent with L&G Energy Solutions, a commercial manufacturer of energy management devices including LED lighting and solar equipment.
L&G Energy Solutions, based in Round Rock, Texas, is a clean tech company building products aimed at reducing energy consumption.
According to the provisions of the LOI, L&G Energy Solutions will supply its LED lighting solutions for incorporation into Solar America’s upcoming projects.
“Our partnership with L&G instantly increases the range of solutions that we can offer to our customers,” said Solar America CEO Robert Bludorn. “While looking for a domestic source for high-quality LED lighting components to reduce our reliance on overseas manufacturers, we came across L&G and believe together our companies will have a very bright future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years