Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has signed a letter of intent with L&G Energy Solutions, a commercial manufacturer of energy management devices including LED lighting and solar equipment.
L&G Energy Solutions, based in Round Rock, Texas, is a clean tech company building products aimed at reducing energy consumption.
According to the provisions of the LOI, L&G Energy Solutions will supply its LED lighting solutions for incorporation into Solar America’s upcoming projects.
“Our partnership with L&G instantly increases the range of solutions that we can offer to our customers,” said Solar America CEO Robert Bludorn. “While looking for a domestic source for high-quality LED lighting components to reduce our reliance on overseas manufacturers, we came across L&G and believe together our companies will have a very bright future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility