Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. has signed a letter of intent with L&G Energy Solutions, a commercial manufacturer of energy management devices including LED lighting and solar equipment.
L&G Energy Solutions, based in Round Rock, Texas, is a clean tech company building products aimed at reducing energy consumption.
According to the provisions of the LOI, L&G Energy Solutions will supply its LED lighting solutions for incorporation into Solar America’s upcoming projects.
“Our partnership with L&G instantly increases the range of solutions that we can offer to our customers,” said Solar America CEO Robert Bludorn. “While looking for a domestic source for high-quality LED lighting components to reduce our reliance on overseas manufacturers, we came across L&G and believe together our companies will have a very bright future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Solar power company inks letter with manufacturer”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference