Julie Deer comes aboard People Lease
People Lease has added Julie Deer to the staff. Deer brings two years’ experience in the insurance industry with her. She is a licensed property and casualty agent and is currently pursuing her licensing in life and health. Deer is a 2010 graduate of Mississippi State University, where she received a degree in business administration. She has over three years of experience in customer service and relations. Deer currently resides in Jackson with her husband, Brandon, and their two dogs, Dollie and Lexie. She enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, playing tennis, and hanging out with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil