Julie Deer comes aboard People Lease
People Lease has added Julie Deer to the staff. Deer brings two years’ experience in the insurance industry with her. She is a licensed property and casualty agent and is currently pursuing her licensing in life and health. Deer is a 2010 graduate of Mississippi State University, where she received a degree in business administration. She has over three years of experience in customer service and relations. Deer currently resides in Jackson with her husband, Brandon, and their two dogs, Dollie and Lexie. She enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, playing tennis, and hanging out with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters