Julie Deer comes aboard People Lease
People Lease has added Julie Deer to the staff. Deer brings two years’ experience in the insurance industry with her. She is a licensed property and casualty agent and is currently pursuing her licensing in life and health. Deer is a 2010 graduate of Mississippi State University, where she received a degree in business administration. She has over three years of experience in customer service and relations. Deer currently resides in Jackson with her husband, Brandon, and their two dogs, Dollie and Lexie. She enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, playing tennis, and hanging out with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well