Julie Deer comes aboard People Lease
People Lease has added Julie Deer to the staff. Deer brings two years’ experience in the insurance industry with her. She is a licensed property and casualty agent and is currently pursuing her licensing in life and health. Deer is a 2010 graduate of Mississippi State University, where she received a degree in business administration. She has over three years of experience in customer service and relations. Deer currently resides in Jackson with her husband, Brandon, and their two dogs, Dollie and Lexie. She enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, playing tennis, and hanging out with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain