Renee Flynt made Craftsmen’s Guild president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Renee Nick Flynt was recently elected president of the board of directors of the Craftsmen’s Guild of Mississippi. A native of Greenville and graduate of the Mississippi University for Women, Flynt’s professional career included a decade of service on the staff of U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran. She has an extensive background in public service and community involvement, having served as president of Parent Teacher Associations in Roswell, Ga., and Birmingham, Ala., and as president of the Mississippi University for Women Alumni Association. Flynt joined the Guild board of directors in 2008 and most recently served as chairman of the fundraising committee. She and her husband, Mayo, reside in Jackson with their daughters, Sarah and Olivia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline