Renee Flynt made Craftsmen’s Guild president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Renee Nick Flynt was recently elected president of the board of directors of the Craftsmen’s Guild of Mississippi. A native of Greenville and graduate of the Mississippi University for Women, Flynt’s professional career included a decade of service on the staff of U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran. She has an extensive background in public service and community involvement, having served as president of Parent Teacher Associations in Roswell, Ga., and Birmingham, Ala., and as president of the Mississippi University for Women Alumni Association. Flynt joined the Guild board of directors in 2008 and most recently served as chairman of the fundraising committee. She and her husband, Mayo, reside in Jackson with their daughters, Sarah and Olivia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey