Renee Flynt made Craftsmen’s Guild president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Renee Nick Flynt was recently elected president of the board of directors of the Craftsmen’s Guild of Mississippi. A native of Greenville and graduate of the Mississippi University for Women, Flynt’s professional career included a decade of service on the staff of U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran. She has an extensive background in public service and community involvement, having served as president of Parent Teacher Associations in Roswell, Ga., and Birmingham, Ala., and as president of the Mississippi University for Women Alumni Association. Flynt joined the Guild board of directors in 2008 and most recently served as chairman of the fundraising committee. She and her husband, Mayo, reside in Jackson with their daughters, Sarah and Olivia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money