Renee Flynt made Craftsmen’s Guild president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Renee Nick Flynt was recently elected president of the board of directors of the Craftsmen’s Guild of Mississippi. A native of Greenville and graduate of the Mississippi University for Women, Flynt’s professional career included a decade of service on the staff of U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran. She has an extensive background in public service and community involvement, having served as president of Parent Teacher Associations in Roswell, Ga., and Birmingham, Ala., and as president of the Mississippi University for Women Alumni Association. Flynt joined the Guild board of directors in 2008 and most recently served as chairman of the fundraising committee. She and her husband, Mayo, reside in Jackson with their daughters, Sarah and Olivia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson