Governor commends Waggoner Engineering’s Donelson Harris
Waggoner Engineering’s Donelson C. Harris, PE, received commendation from the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal after more than 50 years of service in his field, honoring his efforts to “safeguard life, health and property and promote the public welfare.” Harris’ career as a professional engineer has been marked by many notable accomplishments, including serving as the project manager for the Alaska Transcontinental Oil Pipeline for Michael Baker, Jr. Inc., the Jackson metro-area Airport Parkway Commission and most recently for the Interstate 20 Improvement Program for the city of Ruston, La. For more than 50 years, Harris has provided a wide range of planning, design, and construction services in connection with roadways, bridges, tunnels, pipelines, ports, airports and other civil engineering projects. He has worked with Waggoner Engineering since 2000, and now serves as a project manager and senior project engineer with the company. Prior to Waggoner, Harris was the vice president of ICF Kaiser/Georgia Wilson Inc. in Houston. He is registered as a professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building