Governor commends Waggoner Engineering’s Donelson Harris
Waggoner Engineering’s Donelson C. Harris, PE, received commendation from the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal after more than 50 years of service in his field, honoring his efforts to “safeguard life, health and property and promote the public welfare.” Harris’ career as a professional engineer has been marked by many notable accomplishments, including serving as the project manager for the Alaska Transcontinental Oil Pipeline for Michael Baker, Jr. Inc., the Jackson metro-area Airport Parkway Commission and most recently for the Interstate 20 Improvement Program for the city of Ruston, La. For more than 50 years, Harris has provided a wide range of planning, design, and construction services in connection with roadways, bridges, tunnels, pipelines, ports, airports and other civil engineering projects. He has worked with Waggoner Engineering since 2000, and now serves as a project manager and senior project engineer with the company. Prior to Waggoner, Harris was the vice president of ICF Kaiser/Georgia Wilson Inc. in Houston. He is registered as a professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state