Governor commends Waggoner Engineering’s Donelson Harris
Waggoner Engineering’s Donelson C. Harris, PE, received commendation from the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal after more than 50 years of service in his field, honoring his efforts to “safeguard life, health and property and promote the public welfare.” Harris’ career as a professional engineer has been marked by many notable accomplishments, including serving as the project manager for the Alaska Transcontinental Oil Pipeline for Michael Baker, Jr. Inc., the Jackson metro-area Airport Parkway Commission and most recently for the Interstate 20 Improvement Program for the city of Ruston, La. For more than 50 years, Harris has provided a wide range of planning, design, and construction services in connection with roadways, bridges, tunnels, pipelines, ports, airports and other civil engineering projects. He has worked with Waggoner Engineering since 2000, and now serves as a project manager and senior project engineer with the company. Prior to Waggoner, Harris was the vice president of ICF Kaiser/Georgia Wilson Inc. in Houston. He is registered as a professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss