Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with April anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Mississippi State Hospital April service award recipients include: Cheryl Johnson of Jackson, one year; Amy Carruth of Brandon, one year; Jackie Yates of McCall Creek, five years; Stephanie Young of Pearl, five years; Linda Butler of Jackson, 20 years; Sydney Rankins of Pearl, one year; Sheila Hicks of Greenwood, five years; George Berry of Jackson, 20 years; Diana Hunter of Jackson, 20 years; Chenille Hewitt of Ridgeland, one year; Patrick Webb of Jackson, 20 years; Martha Robinson of Pearl, 15 years; Elisha Hawkins of Jackson, one year; Clarice Shirley of West, 15 years; Ross Ainsworth of Richland, 25 years; Jeff Luckey of Mendenhall, 15 years; Jamie Shows of Pearl, 10 years; Kevin Frazier, 15 years; McKinley Albert of Byram, one year; Earnest Brooks of Brandon, one year; and Latrice Brown of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete