Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with April anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Mississippi State Hospital April service award recipients include: Cheryl Johnson of Jackson, one year; Amy Carruth of Brandon, one year; Jackie Yates of McCall Creek, five years; Stephanie Young of Pearl, five years; Linda Butler of Jackson, 20 years; Sydney Rankins of Pearl, one year; Sheila Hicks of Greenwood, five years; George Berry of Jackson, 20 years; Diana Hunter of Jackson, 20 years; Chenille Hewitt of Ridgeland, one year; Patrick Webb of Jackson, 20 years; Martha Robinson of Pearl, 15 years; Elisha Hawkins of Jackson, one year; Clarice Shirley of West, 15 years; Ross Ainsworth of Richland, 25 years; Jeff Luckey of Mendenhall, 15 years; Jamie Shows of Pearl, 10 years; Kevin Frazier, 15 years; McKinley Albert of Byram, one year; Earnest Brooks of Brandon, one year; and Latrice Brown of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful