Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with April anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Mississippi State Hospital April service award recipients include: Cheryl Johnson of Jackson, one year; Amy Carruth of Brandon, one year; Jackie Yates of McCall Creek, five years; Stephanie Young of Pearl, five years; Linda Butler of Jackson, 20 years; Sydney Rankins of Pearl, one year; Sheila Hicks of Greenwood, five years; George Berry of Jackson, 20 years; Diana Hunter of Jackson, 20 years; Chenille Hewitt of Ridgeland, one year; Patrick Webb of Jackson, 20 years; Martha Robinson of Pearl, 15 years; Elisha Hawkins of Jackson, one year; Clarice Shirley of West, 15 years; Ross Ainsworth of Richland, 25 years; Jeff Luckey of Mendenhall, 15 years; Jamie Shows of Pearl, 10 years; Kevin Frazier, 15 years; McKinley Albert of Byram, one year; Earnest Brooks of Brandon, one year; and Latrice Brown of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years