Mississippi State Hospital recognizes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 3,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with April anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Mississippi State Hospital April service award recipients include: Cheryl Johnson of Jackson, one year; Amy Carruth of Brandon, one year; Jackie Yates of McCall Creek, five years; Stephanie Young of Pearl, five years; Linda Butler of Jackson, 20 years; Sydney Rankins of Pearl, one year; Sheila Hicks of Greenwood, five years; George Berry of Jackson, 20 years; Diana Hunter of Jackson, 20 years; Chenille Hewitt of Ridgeland, one year; Patrick Webb of Jackson, 20 years; Martha Robinson of Pearl, 15 years; Elisha Hawkins of Jackson, one year; Clarice Shirley of West, 15 years; Ross Ainsworth of Richland, 25 years; Jeff Luckey of Mendenhall, 15 years; Jamie Shows of Pearl, 10 years; Kevin Frazier, 15 years; McKinley Albert of Byram, one year; Earnest Brooks of Brandon, one year; and Latrice Brown of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs