Aldana takes over at Nissan-Canton
Published: May 5,2013
CANTON — David Aldana, currently director of Nissan’s manufacturing facility in Aguascalientes, Mexico, has been named vice president of the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton.
Aldana will replace Dan Bednarzyk who has been named to the newly created position of vice president, Total Delivered Cost.
Nissan made the announcements Friday.
Aldana joined Nissan in 1985 as deputy general manager at the Nissan Civac Plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico, and has since held a number of manufacturing management positions in Mexico and the U.S.
Aldana holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from National Polytechnic Institute.
Nissan assembles the Altima and Sentra sedans, Armada and Xterra SUVs, Titan and Frontier pickup trucks and NV vans in Canton, north of Jackson. It will add the Murano crossover vehicle in late 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity