Aldana takes over at Nissan-Canton
Published: May 5,2013
CANTON — David Aldana, currently director of Nissan’s manufacturing facility in Aguascalientes, Mexico, has been named vice president of the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton.
Aldana will replace Dan Bednarzyk who has been named to the newly created position of vice president, Total Delivered Cost.
Nissan made the announcements Friday.
Aldana joined Nissan in 1985 as deputy general manager at the Nissan Civac Plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico, and has since held a number of manufacturing management positions in Mexico and the U.S.
Aldana holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from National Polytechnic Institute.
Nissan assembles the Altima and Sentra sedans, Armada and Xterra SUVs, Titan and Frontier pickup trucks and NV vans in Canton, north of Jackson. It will add the Murano crossover vehicle in late 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport