Aldana takes over at Nissan-Canton
Published: May 5,2013
CANTON — David Aldana, currently director of Nissan’s manufacturing facility in Aguascalientes, Mexico, has been named vice president of the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton.
Aldana will replace Dan Bednarzyk who has been named to the newly created position of vice president, Total Delivered Cost.
Nissan made the announcements Friday.
Aldana joined Nissan in 1985 as deputy general manager at the Nissan Civac Plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico, and has since held a number of manufacturing management positions in Mexico and the U.S.
Aldana holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from National Polytechnic Institute.
Nissan assembles the Altima and Sentra sedans, Armada and Xterra SUVs, Titan and Frontier pickup trucks and NV vans in Canton, north of Jackson. It will add the Murano crossover vehicle in late 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K