Aldana takes over at Nissan-Canton
Published: May 5,2013
CANTON — David Aldana, currently director of Nissan’s manufacturing facility in Aguascalientes, Mexico, has been named vice president of the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton.
Aldana will replace Dan Bednarzyk who has been named to the newly created position of vice president, Total Delivered Cost.
Nissan made the announcements Friday.
Aldana joined Nissan in 1985 as deputy general manager at the Nissan Civac Plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico, and has since held a number of manufacturing management positions in Mexico and the U.S.
Aldana holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from National Polytechnic Institute.
Nissan assembles the Altima and Sentra sedans, Armada and Xterra SUVs, Titan and Frontier pickup trucks and NV vans in Canton, north of Jackson. It will add the Murano crossover vehicle in late 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015