Aldana takes over at Nissan-Canton
Published: May 5,2013
CANTON — David Aldana, currently director of Nissan’s manufacturing facility in Aguascalientes, Mexico, has been named vice president of the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton.
Aldana will replace Dan Bednarzyk who has been named to the newly created position of vice president, Total Delivered Cost.
Nissan made the announcements Friday.
Aldana joined Nissan in 1985 as deputy general manager at the Nissan Civac Plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico, and has since held a number of manufacturing management positions in Mexico and the U.S.
Aldana holds a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from National Polytechnic Institute.
Nissan assembles the Altima and Sentra sedans, Armada and Xterra SUVs, Titan and Frontier pickup trucks and NV vans in Canton, north of Jackson. It will add the Murano crossover vehicle in late 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs