Community college to graduate record number of students
Published: May 9,2013
MERIDIAN — Meridian Community College will graduate a record number of students for the Spring 2013 term.
The Meridian Star reports 554 students will be awarded their Associate Degrees and certificates when commencement ceremonies are held tomorrow.
MCC Dean of Student Services Soraya Welden said that brings MCC’s total number of graduates for the school year — summer, fall and spring terms combined — to 900, making it one of the college’s most successful years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits