Community college to graduate record number of students
Published: May 9,2013
MERIDIAN — Meridian Community College will graduate a record number of students for the Spring 2013 term.
The Meridian Star reports 554 students will be awarded their Associate Degrees and certificates when commencement ceremonies are held tomorrow.
MCC Dean of Student Services Soraya Welden said that brings MCC’s total number of graduates for the school year — summer, fall and spring terms combined — to 900, making it one of the college’s most successful years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal