Community college to graduate record number of students
Published: May 9,2013
MERIDIAN — Meridian Community College will graduate a record number of students for the Spring 2013 term.
The Meridian Star reports 554 students will be awarded their Associate Degrees and certificates when commencement ceremonies are held tomorrow.
MCC Dean of Student Services Soraya Welden said that brings MCC’s total number of graduates for the school year — summer, fall and spring terms combined — to 900, making it one of the college’s most successful years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us