Community college to graduate record number of students
Published: May 9,2013
MERIDIAN — Meridian Community College will graduate a record number of students for the Spring 2013 term.
The Meridian Star reports 554 students will be awarded their Associate Degrees and certificates when commencement ceremonies are held tomorrow.
MCC Dean of Student Services Soraya Welden said that brings MCC’s total number of graduates for the school year — summer, fall and spring terms combined — to 900, making it one of the college’s most successful years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports