Clinic breaks ground on new dermatology facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
HATTIESBURG — Dermatology-South, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new facility.
The new facility will be located at #3 Thompson Park Drive, just off Highway 11 in Hattiesburg,.
Upon completion, the Dermatology-South facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic dermatologists William L. Waller III, MD, and Beth Rose, MD, along with physician assistant, Lavinia Drambarean. Dermatology-South will offer dermatology services, as well as cosmetic services such as Botox, sclerothereapy, liposuction, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facial treatments and a new skin tightening and fat reduction service, Exilis.
The 16,355-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete Sept. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center