Clinic breaks ground on new dermatology facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
HATTIESBURG — Dermatology-South, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new facility.
The new facility will be located at #3 Thompson Park Drive, just off Highway 11 in Hattiesburg,.
Upon completion, the Dermatology-South facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic dermatologists William L. Waller III, MD, and Beth Rose, MD, along with physician assistant, Lavinia Drambarean. Dermatology-South will offer dermatology services, as well as cosmetic services such as Botox, sclerothereapy, liposuction, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facial treatments and a new skin tightening and fat reduction service, Exilis.
The 16,355-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete Sept. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports