Clinic breaks ground on new dermatology facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
HATTIESBURG — Dermatology-South, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new facility.
The new facility will be located at #3 Thompson Park Drive, just off Highway 11 in Hattiesburg,.
Upon completion, the Dermatology-South facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic dermatologists William L. Waller III, MD, and Beth Rose, MD, along with physician assistant, Lavinia Drambarean. Dermatology-South will offer dermatology services, as well as cosmetic services such as Botox, sclerothereapy, liposuction, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facial treatments and a new skin tightening and fat reduction service, Exilis.
The 16,355-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete Sept. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force