Clinic breaks ground on new dermatology facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
HATTIESBURG — Dermatology-South, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new facility.
The new facility will be located at #3 Thompson Park Drive, just off Highway 11 in Hattiesburg,.
Upon completion, the Dermatology-South facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic dermatologists William L. Waller III, MD, and Beth Rose, MD, along with physician assistant, Lavinia Drambarean. Dermatology-South will offer dermatology services, as well as cosmetic services such as Botox, sclerothereapy, liposuction, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facial treatments and a new skin tightening and fat reduction service, Exilis.
The 16,355-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete Sept. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus