Clinic breaks ground on new dermatology facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
HATTIESBURG — Dermatology-South, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new facility.
The new facility will be located at #3 Thompson Park Drive, just off Highway 11 in Hattiesburg,.
Upon completion, the Dermatology-South facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic dermatologists William L. Waller III, MD, and Beth Rose, MD, along with physician assistant, Lavinia Drambarean. Dermatology-South will offer dermatology services, as well as cosmetic services such as Botox, sclerothereapy, liposuction, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facial treatments and a new skin tightening and fat reduction service, Exilis.
The 16,355-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete Sept. 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal