MDEQ lifts six Coast beach advisories
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ), through its Beach Monitoring Program, has lifted six water contact advisories for Coast beaches.
The advisories have been lifted on:
• Station 1 — Lakeshore (from the Silver Slipper to Poinset)
• Station 2 — Buccaneer (near State Park Road)
• Station 3 — Waveland (from Oak Boulevard to Farve Street)
• Station 5 — Pass Christian West (from Fort Henry Avenue to Elliot Street)
• Station 10 — Gulfport Central (Alfonso Drive to Arkansas Avenue)
• Station 10B — East Courthouse (from Courthouse Road to Teagarden Road)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip