MDEQ lifts six Coast beach advisories
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 10,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ), through its Beach Monitoring Program, has lifted six water contact advisories for Coast beaches.
The advisories have been lifted on:
• Station 1 — Lakeshore (from the Silver Slipper to Poinset)
• Station 2 — Buccaneer (near State Park Road)
• Station 3 — Waveland (from Oak Boulevard to Farve Street)
• Station 5 — Pass Christian West (from Fort Henry Avenue to Elliot Street)
• Station 10 — Gulfport Central (Alfonso Drive to Arkansas Avenue)
• Station 10B — East Courthouse (from Courthouse Road to Teagarden Road)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement