MC, Chinese university sign exchange agreement
by Associated Press
Published: May 12,2013
CLINTON — Mississippi College and Hubei Polytechnic University in China have agreed to faculty and student exchanges between the two institutions.
The agreement sets up a “2 plus 2 degree” program where a student would spend the first two years at HBPU and the last two years taking classes at MC.
Others would involve Hubei junior faculty sponsored by the Chinese government and the institution. They will come to MC, possibly as early as this fall, to conduct research and teach for either one semester or a year.
In addition, Hubei may send some of its undergraduate students to Mississippi College for one year on its annual non-degree study abroad program.
Academic programs at Hubei include engineering, natural sciences and economics. Hubei Polytechnic University was founded in 1975.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M