MC, Chinese university sign exchange agreement
Published: May 12,2013
CLINTON — Mississippi College and Hubei Polytechnic University in China have agreed to faculty and student exchanges between the two institutions.
The agreement sets up a “2 plus 2 degree” program where a student would spend the first two years at HBPU and the last two years taking classes at MC.
Others would involve Hubei junior faculty sponsored by the Chinese government and the institution. They will come to MC, possibly as early as this fall, to conduct research and teach for either one semester or a year.
In addition, Hubei may send some of its undergraduate students to Mississippi College for one year on its annual non-degree study abroad program.
Academic programs at Hubei include engineering, natural sciences and economics. Hubei Polytechnic University was founded in 1975.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued