MC, Chinese university sign exchange agreement
Published: May 12,2013
CLINTON — Mississippi College and Hubei Polytechnic University in China have agreed to faculty and student exchanges between the two institutions.
The agreement sets up a “2 plus 2 degree” program where a student would spend the first two years at HBPU and the last two years taking classes at MC.
Others would involve Hubei junior faculty sponsored by the Chinese government and the institution. They will come to MC, possibly as early as this fall, to conduct research and teach for either one semester or a year.
In addition, Hubei may send some of its undergraduate students to Mississippi College for one year on its annual non-degree study abroad program.
Academic programs at Hubei include engineering, natural sciences and economics. Hubei Polytechnic University was founded in 1975.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur