Bank prices initial public offering at $24 per share
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2013
GULFPORT — First NBC Bank Holding Company, the New Orleans-based holding company for First NBC Bank, has priced its initial public offering of 4,166,667 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $24 per share.
The common stock has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, trading under the symbol “NBCB.” The offering is expected to close May 15.
First NBC operates a loan production office in Gulfport.
Established in 2006, First NBC had assets of approximately $2.8 billion as of March 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau