Bank prices initial public offering at $24 per share
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2013
GULFPORT — First NBC Bank Holding Company, the New Orleans-based holding company for First NBC Bank, has priced its initial public offering of 4,166,667 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $24 per share.
The common stock has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, trading under the symbol “NBCB.” The offering is expected to close May 15.
First NBC operates a loan production office in Gulfport.
Established in 2006, First NBC had assets of approximately $2.8 billion as of March 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State