Bank prices initial public offering at $24 per share
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2013
GULFPORT — First NBC Bank Holding Company, the New Orleans-based holding company for First NBC Bank, has priced its initial public offering of 4,166,667 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $24 per share.
The common stock has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, trading under the symbol “NBCB.” The offering is expected to close May 15.
First NBC operates a loan production office in Gulfport.
Established in 2006, First NBC had assets of approximately $2.8 billion as of March 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year