Bank prices initial public offering at $24 per share
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2013
GULFPORT — First NBC Bank Holding Company, the New Orleans-based holding company for First NBC Bank, has priced its initial public offering of 4,166,667 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $24 per share.
The common stock has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, trading under the symbol “NBCB.” The offering is expected to close May 15.
First NBC operates a loan production office in Gulfport.
Established in 2006, First NBC had assets of approximately $2.8 billion as of March 31, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus