Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs
Published: May 13,2013
LOUISVILLE — Natron Wood Products will locate a plywood mill in Louisville, creating more than 200 new jobs.
Natron Wood Products owner Richard McDougal says the operations will be located in a 265,000-square-foot existing facility and represent a company investment of $10 million.
The plant’s plywood overlay panels are used primarily in large vertical and horizontal concrete structures and other residential and commercial construction applications. The facility will also produce high-grade marine plywood and sanded plywood products.
The Mississippi Development Authority and the Appalachian Regional Commission provided assistance for the project.
Natron Wood Products operates as Jasper Wood Products in Jasper, Ore., where the company has been in business for more than 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study