Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs
Published: May 13,2013
LOUISVILLE — Natron Wood Products will locate a plywood mill in Louisville, creating more than 200 new jobs.
Natron Wood Products owner Richard McDougal says the operations will be located in a 265,000-square-foot existing facility and represent a company investment of $10 million.
The plant’s plywood overlay panels are used primarily in large vertical and horizontal concrete structures and other residential and commercial construction applications. The facility will also produce high-grade marine plywood and sanded plywood products.
The Mississippi Development Authority and the Appalachian Regional Commission provided assistance for the project.
Natron Wood Products operates as Jasper Wood Products in Jasper, Ore., where the company has been in business for more than 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three