Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs
Published: May 13,2013
LOUISVILLE — Natron Wood Products will locate a plywood mill in Louisville, creating more than 200 new jobs.
Natron Wood Products owner Richard McDougal says the operations will be located in a 265,000-square-foot existing facility and represent a company investment of $10 million.
The plant’s plywood overlay panels are used primarily in large vertical and horizontal concrete structures and other residential and commercial construction applications. The facility will also produce high-grade marine plywood and sanded plywood products.
The Mississippi Development Authority and the Appalachian Regional Commission provided assistance for the project.
Natron Wood Products operates as Jasper Wood Products in Jasper, Ore., where the company has been in business for more than 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau