Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs
Published: May 13,2013
LOUISVILLE — Natron Wood Products will locate a plywood mill in Louisville, creating more than 200 new jobs.
Natron Wood Products owner Richard McDougal says the operations will be located in a 265,000-square-foot existing facility and represent a company investment of $10 million.
The plant’s plywood overlay panels are used primarily in large vertical and horizontal concrete structures and other residential and commercial construction applications. The facility will also produce high-grade marine plywood and sanded plywood products.
The Mississippi Development Authority and the Appalachian Regional Commission provided assistance for the project.
Natron Wood Products operates as Jasper Wood Products in Jasper, Ore., where the company has been in business for more than 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Plywood mill coming, bringing 200-plus jobs”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday