Keeping Our Eye On Sara Beth Green
Published: May 14,2013
Position: Government & Provider Relations Liaison
Company: Magnolia Regional Health Center
Corinth native Sara Beth Green says her professional passion is to help others, form strong relationships and make a difference.
“A title is only words if it is not actually portrayed,” says Sara Beth Green.
Green started out as a physician recruiter for MRHC and now promotes the company’s many services, clinics, personnel and programs and works on referrals, physician recruiting and securing new business.
“I am a huge people person and have a passion for seeing others happy whether its in work or just life in general,” Green says. “It takes all of these unique qualities to be a successful and well-respected leader in any organization.”
Green graduated from Mississippi State University with a public relations degree and is in the process of finishing a graduate degree from Columbia Southern University. She says her niche is in recruiting, a skill she developed while working for TempStaff in Jackson and Entergy Mississippi’s Northeast Nuclear Division.
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else,” she advises young professionals, borrowing a quote from actress Judy Garland.
Green is active in a number of local community groups including Corinth Alliance, Corinth Downtown Main Street Association, Junior Auxiliary, Mississippi State Hospital Association and Mississippi Young Professionals. In her spare time she enjoys reading, painting, and going to MSU football games or the lake cabin with her husband.
“Corinth is experiencing quite a bit of growth from the younger generations moving to the area so it is our turn to step up to the plate and change our community for the better,” she says.
Best thing about Mississippi: Southern hospitality, SEC fans and great weather
Best Mississippi event: Celebrate Corinth, Slugburger and Hog Wild Festivals
Favorite Mississippi food: BLT sandwiches
Childhood dream job: “I wanted to be a garbage driver because I thought it would be cool to ride on the back of a truck.”
Favorite TV Show: “Big Brother”
Favorite Music: Law of Nature, The Band, Son Volt and Chris LeDoux
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62