Gulf Coast teachers awarded Leo Seale grants
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Nine Mississippi teachers recently earned high marks for creative educational excellence as winners of the Leo W. Seal Innovative Teacher Grants. Honored during an awards luncheon in Gulfport, 2013 Seal award recipients are: Jean Adkison of East Central Upper Elementary School in Vancleave; Stephanie Beauchamp of North Woolmarket Elementary and Middle School in Biloxi; Penny Dearman of East Central Middle School in Hurley; Marsha Gaines of Jeff Davis Elementary School in Biloxi; Julie Hadley of West Harrison High School in Gulfport; Jeanelle Hardwick of Biloxi High School in Biloxi; Gerald Huffman of Gulfport High School in Gulfport; Kristi Lindsey of Hancock Middle School in Kiln; and, Daniel Zwerg of St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast