Gulf Coast teachers awarded Leo Seale grants
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Nine Mississippi teachers recently earned high marks for creative educational excellence as winners of the Leo W. Seal Innovative Teacher Grants. Honored during an awards luncheon in Gulfport, 2013 Seal award recipients are: Jean Adkison of East Central Upper Elementary School in Vancleave; Stephanie Beauchamp of North Woolmarket Elementary and Middle School in Biloxi; Penny Dearman of East Central Middle School in Hurley; Marsha Gaines of Jeff Davis Elementary School in Biloxi; Julie Hadley of West Harrison High School in Gulfport; Jeanelle Hardwick of Biloxi High School in Biloxi; Gerald Huffman of Gulfport High School in Gulfport; Kristi Lindsey of Hancock Middle School in Kiln; and, Daniel Zwerg of St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi