Gulf Coast teachers awarded Leo Seale grants
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Nine Mississippi teachers recently earned high marks for creative educational excellence as winners of the Leo W. Seal Innovative Teacher Grants. Honored during an awards luncheon in Gulfport, 2013 Seal award recipients are: Jean Adkison of East Central Upper Elementary School in Vancleave; Stephanie Beauchamp of North Woolmarket Elementary and Middle School in Biloxi; Penny Dearman of East Central Middle School in Hurley; Marsha Gaines of Jeff Davis Elementary School in Biloxi; Julie Hadley of West Harrison High School in Gulfport; Jeanelle Hardwick of Biloxi High School in Biloxi; Gerald Huffman of Gulfport High School in Gulfport; Kristi Lindsey of Hancock Middle School in Kiln; and, Daniel Zwerg of St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow