Gulf Coast teachers awarded Leo Seale grants
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Nine Mississippi teachers recently earned high marks for creative educational excellence as winners of the Leo W. Seal Innovative Teacher Grants. Honored during an awards luncheon in Gulfport, 2013 Seal award recipients are: Jean Adkison of East Central Upper Elementary School in Vancleave; Stephanie Beauchamp of North Woolmarket Elementary and Middle School in Biloxi; Penny Dearman of East Central Middle School in Hurley; Marsha Gaines of Jeff Davis Elementary School in Biloxi; Julie Hadley of West Harrison High School in Gulfport; Jeanelle Hardwick of Biloxi High School in Biloxi; Gerald Huffman of Gulfport High School in Gulfport; Kristi Lindsey of Hancock Middle School in Kiln; and, Daniel Zwerg of St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line