Gulf Coast teachers awarded Leo Seale grants
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Nine Mississippi teachers recently earned high marks for creative educational excellence as winners of the Leo W. Seal Innovative Teacher Grants. Honored during an awards luncheon in Gulfport, 2013 Seal award recipients are: Jean Adkison of East Central Upper Elementary School in Vancleave; Stephanie Beauchamp of North Woolmarket Elementary and Middle School in Biloxi; Penny Dearman of East Central Middle School in Hurley; Marsha Gaines of Jeff Davis Elementary School in Biloxi; Julie Hadley of West Harrison High School in Gulfport; Jeanelle Hardwick of Biloxi High School in Biloxi; Gerald Huffman of Gulfport High School in Gulfport; Kristi Lindsey of Hancock Middle School in Kiln; and, Daniel Zwerg of St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip