Gulf Coast teachers awarded Leo Seale grants
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Nine Mississippi teachers recently earned high marks for creative educational excellence as winners of the Leo W. Seal Innovative Teacher Grants. Honored during an awards luncheon in Gulfport, 2013 Seal award recipients are: Jean Adkison of East Central Upper Elementary School in Vancleave; Stephanie Beauchamp of North Woolmarket Elementary and Middle School in Biloxi; Penny Dearman of East Central Middle School in Hurley; Marsha Gaines of Jeff Davis Elementary School in Biloxi; Julie Hadley of West Harrison High School in Gulfport; Jeanelle Hardwick of Biloxi High School in Biloxi; Gerald Huffman of Gulfport High School in Gulfport; Kristi Lindsey of Hancock Middle School in Kiln; and, Daniel Zwerg of St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state