Hattiesburg Clinic chooses Jesse Williams
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Jesse Williams, PC technician for IS, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2013. He was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter. Williams has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since October 2010. He started as a PC technician I and became a PC technician II in July 2012. Williams has served in this position since and has been recognized many times over the past years for providing extraordinary service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful