Hattiesburg Clinic chooses Jesse Williams
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Jesse Williams, PC technician for IS, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2013. He was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter. Williams has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since October 2010. He started as a PC technician I and became a PC technician II in July 2012. Williams has served in this position since and has been recognized many times over the past years for providing extraordinary service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015