Hattiesburg Clinic chooses Jesse Williams
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Jesse Williams, PC technician for IS, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2013. He was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter. Williams has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since October 2010. He started as a PC technician I and became a PC technician II in July 2012. Williams has served in this position since and has been recognized many times over the past years for providing extraordinary service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay