Hattiesburg Clinic chooses Jesse Williams
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Jesse Williams, PC technician for IS, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2013. He was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter. Williams has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since October 2010. He started as a PC technician I and became a PC technician II in July 2012. Williams has served in this position since and has been recognized many times over the past years for providing extraordinary service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement