Hattiesburg Clinic chooses Jesse Williams
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Jesse Williams, PC technician for IS, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2013. He was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter. Williams has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since October 2010. He started as a PC technician I and became a PC technician II in July 2012. Williams has served in this position since and has been recognized many times over the past years for providing extraordinary service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form