Memorial Hospital names STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the first quarter 2013 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service. The recipients are: Phyllis Fears, Senior psych tech, Memorial Behavioral Health; Al Pittman, RN, ICU; Dr. Fred Pakron, Physician Clinics, pulmonology; Connie Keel, director, medical staff services; Gloria McGee, team leader, environmental services; Glyn Gilbert, security officer, security; and Maureen Sheets, RN, cardiac catheterization lab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term