Memorial Hospital names STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the first quarter 2013 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service. The recipients are: Phyllis Fears, Senior psych tech, Memorial Behavioral Health; Al Pittman, RN, ICU; Dr. Fred Pakron, Physician Clinics, pulmonology; Connie Keel, director, medical staff services; Gloria McGee, team leader, environmental services; Glyn Gilbert, security officer, security; and Maureen Sheets, RN, cardiac catheterization lab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training