Memorial Hospital names STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the first quarter 2013 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service. The recipients are: Phyllis Fears, Senior psych tech, Memorial Behavioral Health; Al Pittman, RN, ICU; Dr. Fred Pakron, Physician Clinics, pulmonology; Connie Keel, director, medical staff services; Gloria McGee, team leader, environmental services; Glyn Gilbert, security officer, security; and Maureen Sheets, RN, cardiac catheterization lab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State