Memorial Hospital names STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the first quarter 2013 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service. The recipients are: Phyllis Fears, Senior psych tech, Memorial Behavioral Health; Al Pittman, RN, ICU; Dr. Fred Pakron, Physician Clinics, pulmonology; Connie Keel, director, medical staff services; Gloria McGee, team leader, environmental services; Glyn Gilbert, security officer, security; and Maureen Sheets, RN, cardiac catheterization lab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues