Memorial Hospital names STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the first quarter 2013 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) recognizes outstanding customer service. The recipients are: Phyllis Fears, Senior psych tech, Memorial Behavioral Health; Al Pittman, RN, ICU; Dr. Fred Pakron, Physician Clinics, pulmonology; Connie Keel, director, medical staff services; Gloria McGee, team leader, environmental services; Glyn Gilbert, security officer, security; and Maureen Sheets, RN, cardiac catheterization lab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season