Regions Insurance expands employee benefits practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Regions Insurance, an affiliate of Regions Bank, has expanded its employee benefits practice in Jackson. Mickey Watkins, owner of Employee Benefit Resource Group, along with associates Susan Rayborn and Ashley Williams, has joined Regions Insurance Group. Watkins began his insurance career with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi as manager and then director of the Rating and Underwriting Department before transitioning to the broker side of the industry. Originally from Meridian, he and his family have lived in Jackson since 1979. Watkins graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions