Regions Insurance expands employee benefits practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Regions Insurance, an affiliate of Regions Bank, has expanded its employee benefits practice in Jackson. Mickey Watkins, owner of Employee Benefit Resource Group, along with associates Susan Rayborn and Ashley Williams, has joined Regions Insurance Group. Watkins began his insurance career with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi as manager and then director of the Rating and Underwriting Department before transitioning to the broker side of the industry. Originally from Meridian, he and his family have lived in Jackson since 1979. Watkins graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014