Regions Insurance expands employee benefits practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Regions Insurance, an affiliate of Regions Bank, has expanded its employee benefits practice in Jackson. Mickey Watkins, owner of Employee Benefit Resource Group, along with associates Susan Rayborn and Ashley Williams, has joined Regions Insurance Group. Watkins began his insurance career with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi as manager and then director of the Rating and Underwriting Department before transitioning to the broker side of the industry. Originally from Meridian, he and his family have lived in Jackson since 1979. Watkins graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast