Regions Insurance expands employee benefits practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Regions Insurance, an affiliate of Regions Bank, has expanded its employee benefits practice in Jackson. Mickey Watkins, owner of Employee Benefit Resource Group, along with associates Susan Rayborn and Ashley Williams, has joined Regions Insurance Group. Watkins began his insurance career with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi as manager and then director of the Rating and Underwriting Department before transitioning to the broker side of the industry. Originally from Meridian, he and his family have lived in Jackson since 1979. Watkins graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican