Regions Insurance expands employee benefits practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2013
Regions Insurance, an affiliate of Regions Bank, has expanded its employee benefits practice in Jackson. Mickey Watkins, owner of Employee Benefit Resource Group, along with associates Susan Rayborn and Ashley Williams, has joined Regions Insurance Group. Watkins began his insurance career with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Mississippi as manager and then director of the Rating and Underwriting Department before transitioning to the broker side of the industry. Originally from Meridian, he and his family have lived in Jackson since 1979. Watkins graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody