Steve Taylor chosen as MSU distance education director
Steve Taylor is the new executive director of Mississippi State’s Center for Distance Education. For more than 25 years, Taylor has been a part of the faculty and administration at the university, a place he planned to work for just a few years. A Virginia Tech University doctoral graduate, Taylor came to the MSU campus as an assistant professor of management before he later became an administrator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years