Dwayne Blaylock named River Oaks Hospital CEO
Dwayne Blaylock is the new CEO for River Oaks Hospital in Flowood. Blaylock moves from his position as the CEO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, where he has been since 2008. He is returning to River Oaks Hospital where he served as COO from 2002 through 2004. Blaylock received his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi and a master of health administration degree from Saint Louis University. He has over 16 years of leadership experience in the healthcare industry working with hospitals and physician practices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State