Dwayne Blaylock named River Oaks Hospital CEO
Dwayne Blaylock is the new CEO for River Oaks Hospital in Flowood. Blaylock moves from his position as the CEO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, where he has been since 2008. He is returning to River Oaks Hospital where he served as COO from 2002 through 2004. Blaylock received his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi and a master of health administration degree from Saint Louis University. He has over 16 years of leadership experience in the healthcare industry working with hospitals and physician practices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet