Dwayne Blaylock named River Oaks Hospital CEO
Dwayne Blaylock is the new CEO for River Oaks Hospital in Flowood. Blaylock moves from his position as the CEO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, where he has been since 2008. He is returning to River Oaks Hospital where he served as COO from 2002 through 2004. Blaylock received his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi and a master of health administration degree from Saint Louis University. He has over 16 years of leadership experience in the healthcare industry working with hospitals and physician practices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015