Dwayne Blaylock named River Oaks Hospital CEO
Dwayne Blaylock is the new CEO for River Oaks Hospital in Flowood. Blaylock moves from his position as the CEO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, where he has been since 2008. He is returning to River Oaks Hospital where he served as COO from 2002 through 2004. Blaylock received his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi and a master of health administration degree from Saint Louis University. He has over 16 years of leadership experience in the healthcare industry working with hospitals and physician practices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years