Dwayne Blaylock named River Oaks Hospital CEO
Dwayne Blaylock is the new CEO for River Oaks Hospital in Flowood. Blaylock moves from his position as the CEO at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory, where he has been since 2008. He is returning to River Oaks Hospital where he served as COO from 2002 through 2004. Blaylock received his bachelor of business administration from the University of Mississippi and a master of health administration degree from Saint Louis University. He has over 16 years of leadership experience in the healthcare industry working with hospitals and physician practices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today