Treasure Bay Casino presents awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel has honored its top crewmembers for the first quarter of 2013. Susan Varnes, chief operating officer, presented the Crewmember of the Quarter award to Caroline Jacobs and the Manager of the Quarter award to Trevor Miller. Jacobs, a casino clerk, has been with Treasure Bay for six years. Miller is the sous chef in the buffet and has been with the company five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments