Treasure Bay Casino presents awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel has honored its top crewmembers for the first quarter of 2013. Susan Varnes, chief operating officer, presented the Crewmember of the Quarter award to Caroline Jacobs and the Manager of the Quarter award to Trevor Miller. Jacobs, a casino clerk, has been with Treasure Bay for six years. Miller is the sous chef in the buffet and has been with the company five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast