Treasure Bay Casino presents awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel has honored its top crewmembers for the first quarter of 2013. Susan Varnes, chief operating officer, presented the Crewmember of the Quarter award to Caroline Jacobs and the Manager of the Quarter award to Trevor Miller. Jacobs, a casino clerk, has been with Treasure Bay for six years. Miller is the sous chef in the buffet and has been with the company five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip