Treasure Bay Casino presents awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel has honored its top crewmembers for the first quarter of 2013. Susan Varnes, chief operating officer, presented the Crewmember of the Quarter award to Caroline Jacobs and the Manager of the Quarter award to Trevor Miller. Jacobs, a casino clerk, has been with Treasure Bay for six years. Miller is the sous chef in the buffet and has been with the company five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program