Treasure Bay Casino presents awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel has honored its top crewmembers for the first quarter of 2013. Susan Varnes, chief operating officer, presented the Crewmember of the Quarter award to Caroline Jacobs and the Manager of the Quarter award to Trevor Miller. Jacobs, a casino clerk, has been with Treasure Bay for six years. Miller is the sous chef in the buffet and has been with the company five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison