Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing announced today the completion of the acquisition of 10 payday loan retail stores today throughout Mississippi.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 44. The payday loan retail stores were located in Brookhaven, Cleveland, Greenville, Hattiesburg, Indianola, Laurel, McComb, Starkville, Tupelo and Vicksburg, and operated under the name Cash Box, Cash Stop, Cash Cure, Cash Zone or Check Exchange.
Although some of the acquired locations will be merged into existing locations and operations, the Brookhaven, McComb and Indianola locations will remain operational at the present time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending