Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing announced today the completion of the acquisition of 10 payday loan retail stores today throughout Mississippi.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 44. The payday loan retail stores were located in Brookhaven, Cleveland, Greenville, Hattiesburg, Indianola, Laurel, McComb, Starkville, Tupelo and Vicksburg, and operated under the name Cash Box, Cash Stop, Cash Cure, Cash Zone or Check Exchange.
Although some of the acquired locations will be merged into existing locations and operations, the Brookhaven, McComb and Indianola locations will remain operational at the present time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge