Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing announced today the completion of the acquisition of 10 payday loan retail stores today throughout Mississippi.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 44. The payday loan retail stores were located in Brookhaven, Cleveland, Greenville, Hattiesburg, Indianola, Laurel, McComb, Starkville, Tupelo and Vicksburg, and operated under the name Cash Box, Cash Stop, Cash Cure, Cash Zone or Check Exchange.
Although some of the acquired locations will be merged into existing locations and operations, the Brookhaven, McComb and Indianola locations will remain operational at the present time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable