Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing announced today the completion of the acquisition of 10 payday loan retail stores today throughout Mississippi.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 44. The payday loan retail stores were located in Brookhaven, Cleveland, Greenville, Hattiesburg, Indianola, Laurel, McComb, Starkville, Tupelo and Vicksburg, and operated under the name Cash Box, Cash Stop, Cash Cure, Cash Zone or Check Exchange.
Although some of the acquired locations will be merged into existing locations and operations, the Brookhaven, McComb and Indianola locations will remain operational at the present time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions