Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2013
MADISON — All American Check Cashing announced today the completion of the acquisition of 10 payday loan retail stores today throughout Mississippi.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the second merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 44. The payday loan retail stores were located in Brookhaven, Cleveland, Greenville, Hattiesburg, Indianola, Laurel, McComb, Starkville, Tupelo and Vicksburg, and operated under the name Cash Box, Cash Stop, Cash Cure, Cash Zone or Check Exchange.
Although some of the acquired locations will be merged into existing locations and operations, the Brookhaven, McComb and Indianola locations will remain operational at the present time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Check-cashing firm buys 10 more stores across Miss.”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force