Manufacturer unveils $11M expansion; adding jobs
Published: May 16,2013
Tags: capital investment, economic development, employ, employee, employer, employment, expand, expansion, facility, job, job creation, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, plant, production, steel, tank head, wealth creation, work, worker
NATCHEZ — Enerfab is expanding operations at its Natchez location, which is known as Enersteel, to accommodate an increase in tank head production, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
The project represents a corporate investment of more than $11 million and will create 20 new jobs, bringing the total number employed at the facility to 110.
At its Natchez location, Enersteel specializes in fabricated steel plate products that include storage tanks and pressure vessels for industrial process markets. The facility also produces ductwork and other major air quality control components for the power generation industry.
The MDA provided assistance in support of the project for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Enerfab is a manufacturing and construction company serving the process and power industries. Enersteel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enerfab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals