Manufacturer unveils $11M expansion; adding jobs
Published: May 16,2013
Tags: capital investment, economic development, employ, employee, employer, employment, expand, expansion, facility, job, job creation, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, plant, production, steel, tank head, wealth creation, work, worker
NATCHEZ — Enerfab is expanding operations at its Natchez location, which is known as Enersteel, to accommodate an increase in tank head production, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
The project represents a corporate investment of more than $11 million and will create 20 new jobs, bringing the total number employed at the facility to 110.
At its Natchez location, Enersteel specializes in fabricated steel plate products that include storage tanks and pressure vessels for industrial process markets. The facility also produces ductwork and other major air quality control components for the power generation industry.
The MDA provided assistance in support of the project for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Enerfab is a manufacturing and construction company serving the process and power industries. Enersteel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enerfab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real