Manufacturer unveils $11M expansion; adding jobs
Published: May 16,2013
Tags: capital investment, economic development, employ, employee, employer, employment, expand, expansion, facility, job, job creation, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, plant, production, steel, tank head, wealth creation, work, worker
NATCHEZ — Enerfab is expanding operations at its Natchez location, which is known as Enersteel, to accommodate an increase in tank head production, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
The project represents a corporate investment of more than $11 million and will create 20 new jobs, bringing the total number employed at the facility to 110.
At its Natchez location, Enersteel specializes in fabricated steel plate products that include storage tanks and pressure vessels for industrial process markets. The facility also produces ductwork and other major air quality control components for the power generation industry.
The MDA provided assistance in support of the project for infrastructure improvements.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Enerfab is a manufacturing and construction company serving the process and power industries. Enersteel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enerfab.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location