Miller garners honor
Michael P. Miller, senior environmental protection specialist, Regulatory Branch, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) Vicksburg District, was recently presented the Larry N. Harper Regulator of the Year Award for his outstanding service and support. The award recognizes the regulator who exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Miller is a native of Wappapello Lake, Mo., and began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Engineering Services Branch in 1988. He transferred in 1998 to the Regulatory Branch’s Permit Section as a permit evaluator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability