Miller garners honor
Michael P. Miller, senior environmental protection specialist, Regulatory Branch, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) Vicksburg District, was recently presented the Larry N. Harper Regulator of the Year Award for his outstanding service and support. The award recognizes the regulator who exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Miller is a native of Wappapello Lake, Mo., and began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Engineering Services Branch in 1988. He transferred in 1998 to the Regulatory Branch’s Permit Section as a permit evaluator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations