Miller garners honor
Michael P. Miller, senior environmental protection specialist, Regulatory Branch, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) Vicksburg District, was recently presented the Larry N. Harper Regulator of the Year Award for his outstanding service and support. The award recognizes the regulator who exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Miller is a native of Wappapello Lake, Mo., and began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Engineering Services Branch in 1988. He transferred in 1998 to the Regulatory Branch’s Permit Section as a permit evaluator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building