Miller garners honor
Michael P. Miller, senior environmental protection specialist, Regulatory Branch, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) Vicksburg District, was recently presented the Larry N. Harper Regulator of the Year Award for his outstanding service and support. The award recognizes the regulator who exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Miller is a native of Wappapello Lake, Mo., and began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Engineering Services Branch in 1988. He transferred in 1998 to the Regulatory Branch’s Permit Section as a permit evaluator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk