Miller garners honor
Michael P. Miller, senior environmental protection specialist, Regulatory Branch, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) Vicksburg District, was recently presented the Larry N. Harper Regulator of the Year Award for his outstanding service and support. The award recognizes the regulator who exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Miller is a native of Wappapello Lake, Mo., and began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Engineering Services Branch in 1988. He transferred in 1998 to the Regulatory Branch’s Permit Section as a permit evaluator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player