Steven Blake Adams joins Phelps Dunbar
Mississippi attorney Steven Blake Adams has joined Phelps Dunbar’s Tupelo office as an associate within the firm’s health care practice, representing hospitals, physicians, managed care organizations and other health care providers in Mississippi and throughout the Southeast. With other health care attorneys in Phelps Dunbar’s Tupelo and Jackson offices, Adams provides counsel on corporate, tax, and regulatory matters, including Medicare and Medicaid payment issues, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requirements and other employee benefit matters, business formation and acquisition, contractual arrangements, tax exemptions and more.
Adams comes to Phelps Dunbar after holding two high-profile clerkships in Mississippi courts. He served as a law clerk to U.S. District Court Judge Sharion Aycock of the Northern District of Mississippi until joining Phelps Dunbar and served as a law clerk to Justice Jess Dickinson of the Supreme Court of Mississippi after completing law school in 2009. Adams received his J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2009. He attended Mississippi State University for his undergraduate studies, and received his B.B.A., summa cum laude, in business information systems in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters