ASPA elects Chad Miller
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
Chad R. Miller, University of Southern Mississippi assistant professor of economic development, was voted chair-elect of the American Society for Public Administration’s (ASPA) Transportation Policy & Administration section. Miller was elected at the recent national ASPA conference in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones