Bank opens new Texas office, expands Houston footprint
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has opened a new 12,000-square-foot office location on the first and second floors of the Nexen Building in Bunker Hill, Texas.
The financial institution said it needs to expand as it continues to grow within the Houston market. Trustmark currently operates 15 locations in the Houston market, with loans outstanding of approximately $835 million and deposits of approximately $425 million.
The new location allows Trustmark to consolidate services previously provided at its Memorial branch on Katy Freeway and its Corporate Lending Group office on Town & Country Way. The Bunker Hill branch is a full-service retail office that includes private banking services. The administrative facility on the second floor encompasses the Wealth Management, Mortgage, Healthcare and Public Finance groups in addition to the Corporate and Real Estate lending groups.
James Outlaw, president and COO of Trustmark-Texas, said, “The combining of these two offices into a centrally-located and expanded facility means we are now able to provide our customers with more convenient and comprehensive services. We will continue to evaluate these types of consolidation opportunities in response to changing needs throughout the Houston market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot