Bank opens new Texas office, expands Houston footprint
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
JACKSON — Trustmark National Bank has opened a new 12,000-square-foot office location on the first and second floors of the Nexen Building in Bunker Hill, Texas.
The financial institution said it needs to expand as it continues to grow within the Houston market. Trustmark currently operates 15 locations in the Houston market, with loans outstanding of approximately $835 million and deposits of approximately $425 million.
The new location allows Trustmark to consolidate services previously provided at its Memorial branch on Katy Freeway and its Corporate Lending Group office on Town & Country Way. The Bunker Hill branch is a full-service retail office that includes private banking services. The administrative facility on the second floor encompasses the Wealth Management, Mortgage, Healthcare and Public Finance groups in addition to the Corporate and Real Estate lending groups.
James Outlaw, president and COO of Trustmark-Texas, said, “The combining of these two offices into a centrally-located and expanded facility means we are now able to provide our customers with more convenient and comprehensive services. We will continue to evaluate these types of consolidation opportunities in response to changing needs throughout the Houston market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones