Ouachita Bank welcomes Steve DeRusso
Ouachita Independent Bank has added Steve DeRusso as senior vice president/market manager in its Madison Loan Production Office. DeRusso brings experience from two previous banking positions as well as non-banking administration experience. He also served as a captain in the U.S. Air Force. He received a MBA from William Carey University and a bachelor of science in management from Iowa State University. He is a native Iowan but has called Mississippi home for the past twelve years. He is involved with organizations such as the Mississippi Economic Council, Make-a-Wish, and Junior Achievement. DeRusso and his wife, Candi, have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter