Ouachita Bank welcomes Steve DeRusso
Ouachita Independent Bank has added Steve DeRusso as senior vice president/market manager in its Madison Loan Production Office. DeRusso brings experience from two previous banking positions as well as non-banking administration experience. He also served as a captain in the U.S. Air Force. He received a MBA from William Carey University and a bachelor of science in management from Iowa State University. He is a native Iowan but has called Mississippi home for the past twelve years. He is involved with organizations such as the Mississippi Economic Council, Make-a-Wish, and Junior Achievement. DeRusso and his wife, Candi, have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner