Ouachita Bank welcomes Steve DeRusso
Ouachita Independent Bank has added Steve DeRusso as senior vice president/market manager in its Madison Loan Production Office. DeRusso brings experience from two previous banking positions as well as non-banking administration experience. He also served as a captain in the U.S. Air Force. He received a MBA from William Carey University and a bachelor of science in management from Iowa State University. He is a native Iowan but has called Mississippi home for the past twelve years. He is involved with organizations such as the Mississippi Economic Council, Make-a-Wish, and Junior Achievement. DeRusso and his wife, Candi, have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.