Ouachita Bank welcomes Steve DeRusso
Ouachita Independent Bank has added Steve DeRusso as senior vice president/market manager in its Madison Loan Production Office. DeRusso brings experience from two previous banking positions as well as non-banking administration experience. He also served as a captain in the U.S. Air Force. He received a MBA from William Carey University and a bachelor of science in management from Iowa State University. He is a native Iowan but has called Mississippi home for the past twelve years. He is involved with organizations such as the Mississippi Economic Council, Make-a-Wish, and Junior Achievement. DeRusso and his wife, Candi, have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity