Ouachita Bank welcomes Steve DeRusso
Ouachita Independent Bank has added Steve DeRusso as senior vice president/market manager in its Madison Loan Production Office. DeRusso brings experience from two previous banking positions as well as non-banking administration experience. He also served as a captain in the U.S. Air Force. He received a MBA from William Carey University and a bachelor of science in management from Iowa State University. He is a native Iowan but has called Mississippi home for the past twelve years. He is involved with organizations such as the Mississippi Economic Council, Make-a-Wish, and Junior Achievement. DeRusso and his wife, Candi, have four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves