Jessica Dupont makes Gulf Coast business leader ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
Attorney Jessica Dupont has been named a Top Ten Business Leader Under 40 by The Sun Herald and The Journal of South Mississippi Business. Dupont is now listed in the Roland Weeks’ Leadership Hall of Fame and has been described by the publications as being “a strong, up-and-coming young business leader” on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Dupont is president-elect of the Mississippi Women Lawyers’ Association and has held several leadership positions with the Mississippi Bar. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Dupont to represent her congressional district on the Mississippi College Savings Plan board of directors, and, along with firm shareholder Jimmy Heidelberg, Dupont oversees over $100 million in Community Development Block Grants received by the Jackson County Utility Authority following Hurricane Katrina.
Dupont is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, P.A in Pascagoula where she practices in the areas of general defense litigation, insurance, governmental law and public utilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015