Jessica Dupont makes Gulf Coast business leader ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
Attorney Jessica Dupont has been named a Top Ten Business Leader Under 40 by The Sun Herald and The Journal of South Mississippi Business. Dupont is now listed in the Roland Weeks’ Leadership Hall of Fame and has been described by the publications as being “a strong, up-and-coming young business leader” on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Dupont is president-elect of the Mississippi Women Lawyers’ Association and has held several leadership positions with the Mississippi Bar. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Dupont to represent her congressional district on the Mississippi College Savings Plan board of directors, and, along with firm shareholder Jimmy Heidelberg, Dupont oversees over $100 million in Community Development Block Grants received by the Jackson County Utility Authority following Hurricane Katrina.
Dupont is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, P.A in Pascagoula where she practices in the areas of general defense litigation, insurance, governmental law and public utilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues