Jessica Dupont makes Gulf Coast business leader ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
Attorney Jessica Dupont has been named a Top Ten Business Leader Under 40 by The Sun Herald and The Journal of South Mississippi Business. Dupont is now listed in the Roland Weeks’ Leadership Hall of Fame and has been described by the publications as being “a strong, up-and-coming young business leader” on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Dupont is president-elect of the Mississippi Women Lawyers’ Association and has held several leadership positions with the Mississippi Bar. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Dupont to represent her congressional district on the Mississippi College Savings Plan board of directors, and, along with firm shareholder Jimmy Heidelberg, Dupont oversees over $100 million in Community Development Block Grants received by the Jackson County Utility Authority following Hurricane Katrina.
Dupont is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, P.A in Pascagoula where she practices in the areas of general defense litigation, insurance, governmental law and public utilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide