Jessica Dupont makes Gulf Coast business leader ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
Attorney Jessica Dupont has been named a Top Ten Business Leader Under 40 by The Sun Herald and The Journal of South Mississippi Business. Dupont is now listed in the Roland Weeks’ Leadership Hall of Fame and has been described by the publications as being “a strong, up-and-coming young business leader” on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Dupont is president-elect of the Mississippi Women Lawyers’ Association and has held several leadership positions with the Mississippi Bar. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Dupont to represent her congressional district on the Mississippi College Savings Plan board of directors, and, along with firm shareholder Jimmy Heidelberg, Dupont oversees over $100 million in Community Development Block Grants received by the Jackson County Utility Authority following Hurricane Katrina.
Dupont is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, P.A in Pascagoula where she practices in the areas of general defense litigation, insurance, governmental law and public utilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training