Jessica Dupont makes Gulf Coast business leader ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2013
Attorney Jessica Dupont has been named a Top Ten Business Leader Under 40 by The Sun Herald and The Journal of South Mississippi Business. Dupont is now listed in the Roland Weeks’ Leadership Hall of Fame and has been described by the publications as being “a strong, up-and-coming young business leader” on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Dupont is president-elect of the Mississippi Women Lawyers’ Association and has held several leadership positions with the Mississippi Bar. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Dupont to represent her congressional district on the Mississippi College Savings Plan board of directors, and, along with firm shareholder Jimmy Heidelberg, Dupont oversees over $100 million in Community Development Block Grants received by the Jackson County Utility Authority following Hurricane Katrina.
Dupont is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, P.A in Pascagoula where she practices in the areas of general defense litigation, insurance, governmental law and public utilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss