State hospital recognizes Terri Posey
Terri Posey was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s first quarter Employee of the Quarter. She began working at SMSH as an active treatment technician in September 2004. Posey is a native of Covington County. She completed the Pearl River Community College occupational therapy assistance program and worked in that field prior to her employment at SMSH.
Away from work, she enjoys spending time with her family, working in her yard and watching the “Golden Girls” on television.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions