State hospital recognizes Terri Posey
Terri Posey was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s first quarter Employee of the Quarter. She began working at SMSH as an active treatment technician in September 2004. Posey is a native of Covington County. She completed the Pearl River Community College occupational therapy assistance program and worked in that field prior to her employment at SMSH.
Away from work, she enjoys spending time with her family, working in her yard and watching the “Golden Girls” on television.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium