State hospital recognizes Terri Posey
Terri Posey was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s first quarter Employee of the Quarter. She began working at SMSH as an active treatment technician in September 2004. Posey is a native of Covington County. She completed the Pearl River Community College occupational therapy assistance program and worked in that field prior to her employment at SMSH.
Away from work, she enjoys spending time with her family, working in her yard and watching the “Golden Girls” on television.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband