State hospital recognizes Terri Posey
Terri Posey was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s first quarter Employee of the Quarter. She began working at SMSH as an active treatment technician in September 2004. Posey is a native of Covington County. She completed the Pearl River Community College occupational therapy assistance program and worked in that field prior to her employment at SMSH.
Away from work, she enjoys spending time with her family, working in her yard and watching the “Golden Girls” on television.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip