State hospital recognizes Terri Posey
Terri Posey was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s first quarter Employee of the Quarter. She began working at SMSH as an active treatment technician in September 2004. Posey is a native of Covington County. She completed the Pearl River Community College occupational therapy assistance program and worked in that field prior to her employment at SMSH.
Away from work, she enjoys spending time with her family, working in her yard and watching the “Golden Girls” on television.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease