Martin Shoemake earns promotion
Martin Shoemake has been named president/CEO and director of OmniBank. With 34 years in the banking industry, Shoemake has been employed with OmniBank for 25 years. He has managed the Bay Springs and Heidelberg branches of OmniBank for the past 20 years.
Shoemake has served the Jasper County community in many capacities. He is an active member of the Bay Springs Rotary Club and has served multiple terms on the board of the Bay Springs Chamber of Commerce. In addition, he has served as chair for Jasper County Friends of Scouting, co-chair for the Jasper County Pine Belt United Way funds drive and as a board member of the Mississippi Economic Council. Shoemake also has assisted the Salvation Army as an advisory director and as a coordinator for the Jasper County bell ringing campaign.
Shoemake is married to the former Mechelle Howell of Laurel. They have one son, Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds