Martin Shoemake earns promotion
Martin Shoemake has been named president/CEO and director of OmniBank. With 34 years in the banking industry, Shoemake has been employed with OmniBank for 25 years. He has managed the Bay Springs and Heidelberg branches of OmniBank for the past 20 years.
Shoemake has served the Jasper County community in many capacities. He is an active member of the Bay Springs Rotary Club and has served multiple terms on the board of the Bay Springs Chamber of Commerce. In addition, he has served as chair for Jasper County Friends of Scouting, co-chair for the Jasper County Pine Belt United Way funds drive and as a board member of the Mississippi Economic Council. Shoemake also has assisted the Salvation Army as an advisory director and as a coordinator for the Jasper County bell ringing campaign.
Shoemake is married to the former Mechelle Howell of Laurel. They have one son, Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case