Martin Shoemake earns promotion
Martin Shoemake has been named president/CEO and director of OmniBank. With 34 years in the banking industry, Shoemake has been employed with OmniBank for 25 years. He has managed the Bay Springs and Heidelberg branches of OmniBank for the past 20 years.
Shoemake has served the Jasper County community in many capacities. He is an active member of the Bay Springs Rotary Club and has served multiple terms on the board of the Bay Springs Chamber of Commerce. In addition, he has served as chair for Jasper County Friends of Scouting, co-chair for the Jasper County Pine Belt United Way funds drive and as a board member of the Mississippi Economic Council. Shoemake also has assisted the Salvation Army as an advisory director and as a coordinator for the Jasper County bell ringing campaign.
Shoemake is married to the former Mechelle Howell of Laurel. They have one son, Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal