Martin Shoemake earns promotion
Martin Shoemake has been named president/CEO and director of OmniBank. With 34 years in the banking industry, Shoemake has been employed with OmniBank for 25 years. He has managed the Bay Springs and Heidelberg branches of OmniBank for the past 20 years.
Shoemake has served the Jasper County community in many capacities. He is an active member of the Bay Springs Rotary Club and has served multiple terms on the board of the Bay Springs Chamber of Commerce. In addition, he has served as chair for Jasper County Friends of Scouting, co-chair for the Jasper County Pine Belt United Way funds drive and as a board member of the Mississippi Economic Council. Shoemake also has assisted the Salvation Army as an advisory director and as a coordinator for the Jasper County bell ringing campaign.
Shoemake is married to the former Mechelle Howell of Laurel. They have one son, Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)