Martin Shoemake earns promotion
Martin Shoemake has been named president/CEO and director of OmniBank. With 34 years in the banking industry, Shoemake has been employed with OmniBank for 25 years. He has managed the Bay Springs and Heidelberg branches of OmniBank for the past 20 years.
Shoemake has served the Jasper County community in many capacities. He is an active member of the Bay Springs Rotary Club and has served multiple terms on the board of the Bay Springs Chamber of Commerce. In addition, he has served as chair for Jasper County Friends of Scouting, co-chair for the Jasper County Pine Belt United Way funds drive and as a board member of the Mississippi Economic Council. Shoemake also has assisted the Salvation Army as an advisory director and as a coordinator for the Jasper County bell ringing campaign.
Shoemake is married to the former Mechelle Howell of Laurel. They have one son, Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money