Two more make Floor Trader sales club
The Floor Trader recently awarded two employees into the Floor Trader Million Dollar Club. Employees who reach a million dollars in sales receive a diamond ring, and each million sold beyond that receives an additional diamond to add to their ring. Gulfport salesperson Bill Gay was awarded for reaching $4 million in sales, and Ken Brandenburg of the Gautier Floor Trader was awarded his first ring and diamond for his $1 million in sales. They join Ed Hibbard of the Gautier location, who has also been recognized for $3+ million in sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast