Two more make Floor Trader sales club
The Floor Trader recently awarded two employees into the Floor Trader Million Dollar Club. Employees who reach a million dollars in sales receive a diamond ring, and each million sold beyond that receives an additional diamond to add to their ring. Gulfport salesperson Bill Gay was awarded for reaching $4 million in sales, and Ken Brandenburg of the Gautier Floor Trader was awarded his first ring and diamond for his $1 million in sales. They join Ed Hibbard of the Gautier location, who has also been recognized for $3+ million in sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form