Two more make Floor Trader sales club
The Floor Trader recently awarded two employees into the Floor Trader Million Dollar Club. Employees who reach a million dollars in sales receive a diamond ring, and each million sold beyond that receives an additional diamond to add to their ring. Gulfport salesperson Bill Gay was awarded for reaching $4 million in sales, and Ken Brandenburg of the Gautier Floor Trader was awarded his first ring and diamond for his $1 million in sales. They join Ed Hibbard of the Gautier location, who has also been recognized for $3+ million in sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case