Two more make Floor Trader sales club
The Floor Trader recently awarded two employees into the Floor Trader Million Dollar Club. Employees who reach a million dollars in sales receive a diamond ring, and each million sold beyond that receives an additional diamond to add to their ring. Gulfport salesperson Bill Gay was awarded for reaching $4 million in sales, and Ken Brandenburg of the Gautier Floor Trader was awarded his first ring and diamond for his $1 million in sales. They join Ed Hibbard of the Gautier location, who has also been recognized for $3+ million in sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company