Bank earns five stars for 94th consecutive quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 21,2013
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has awarded Hancock Bank a 5-Star Superior rating for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2012.
Hancock Bank has received BauerFinancial recommendations (4-Star or 5-Star ratings) for 94 consecutive quarters — or more than 23 years.
“By making common-sense business decisions, proactively managing risk, and understanding how people prefer to do business, Hancock Bank has safeguarded the bank’s strength and stability through 100-plus years of economic and industry changes,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
Hancock Holding Company is the parent company of Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics