Bank earns five stars for 94th consecutive quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 21,2013
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has awarded Hancock Bank a 5-Star Superior rating for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2012.
Hancock Bank has received BauerFinancial recommendations (4-Star or 5-Star ratings) for 94 consecutive quarters — or more than 23 years.
“By making common-sense business decisions, proactively managing risk, and understanding how people prefer to do business, Hancock Bank has safeguarded the bank’s strength and stability through 100-plus years of economic and industry changes,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
Hancock Holding Company is the parent company of Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues