Bank earns five stars for 94th consecutive quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 21,2013
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has awarded Hancock Bank a 5-Star Superior rating for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2012.
Hancock Bank has received BauerFinancial recommendations (4-Star or 5-Star ratings) for 94 consecutive quarters — or more than 23 years.
“By making common-sense business decisions, proactively managing risk, and understanding how people prefer to do business, Hancock Bank has safeguarded the bank’s strength and stability through 100-plus years of economic and industry changes,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
Hancock Holding Company is the parent company of Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion