BancorpSouth names new officers
BancorpSouth Inc. has promoted Jeannie McNinch to senior vice president and controller and Will Fisackerly to senior vice president and director of corporate finance. McNinch, an Amory native, previously served as senior vice president in financial reporting at BancorpSouth. She has been with the company for 10 years. She received both a bachelor of professional accountancy degree and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University. She is also a certified public accountant, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. McNinch is also involved with the Rotary Club of Tupelo, the Saltillo Jr. Women’s Club and ExPECT, the grant program for Lee County Schools. She resides with her husband, Clint, and family in Saltillo. Fisackerly, a Winona native, previously served as director of investor relations at BancorpSouth. He has been with the company for two years. He received both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University. He is also a certified public accountant, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Tennessee Society of CPAs. He and his wife, Kayla, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts