BancorpSouth names new officers
BancorpSouth Inc. has promoted Jeannie McNinch to senior vice president and controller and Will Fisackerly to senior vice president and director of corporate finance. McNinch, an Amory native, previously served as senior vice president in financial reporting at BancorpSouth. She has been with the company for 10 years. She received both a bachelor of professional accountancy degree and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University. She is also a certified public accountant, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. McNinch is also involved with the Rotary Club of Tupelo, the Saltillo Jr. Women’s Club and ExPECT, the grant program for Lee County Schools. She resides with her husband, Clint, and family in Saltillo. Fisackerly, a Winona native, previously served as director of investor relations at BancorpSouth. He has been with the company for two years. He received both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University. He is also a certified public accountant, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Tennessee Society of CPAs. He and his wife, Kayla, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form