BancorpSouth names new officers
BancorpSouth Inc. has promoted Jeannie McNinch to senior vice president and controller and Will Fisackerly to senior vice president and director of corporate finance. McNinch, an Amory native, previously served as senior vice president in financial reporting at BancorpSouth. She has been with the company for 10 years. She received both a bachelor of professional accountancy degree and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University. She is also a certified public accountant, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. McNinch is also involved with the Rotary Club of Tupelo, the Saltillo Jr. Women’s Club and ExPECT, the grant program for Lee County Schools. She resides with her husband, Clint, and family in Saltillo. Fisackerly, a Winona native, previously served as director of investor relations at BancorpSouth. He has been with the company for two years. He received both a bachelor of accountancy degree and a master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University. He is also a certified public accountant, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Tennessee Society of CPAs. He and his wife, Kayla, reside in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center