Cadence Bank welcomes Whitney Windham
Whitney Windham has joined Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator. Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a bachelor of science in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by an MBA from Millsaps College. She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU’s football team, recently moved to Starkville from Brandon. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate