Cadence Bank welcomes Whitney Windham
Whitney Windham has joined Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator. Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a bachelor of science in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by an MBA from Millsaps College. She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU’s football team, recently moved to Starkville from Brandon. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma