Cadence Bank welcomes Whitney Windham
Whitney Windham has joined Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator. Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a bachelor of science in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by an MBA from Millsaps College. She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU’s football team, recently moved to Starkville from Brandon. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state