Cadence Bank welcomes Whitney Windham
Whitney Windham has joined Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator. Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a bachelor of science in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by an MBA from Millsaps College. She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU’s football team, recently moved to Starkville from Brandon. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million