Cadence Bank welcomes Whitney Windham
Whitney Windham has joined Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator. Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a bachelor of science in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by an MBA from Millsaps College. She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU’s football team, recently moved to Starkville from Brandon. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil